Welcome to Northridge Local Schools!
We use an online Student Registration Gateway. You must complete the entire registration process for your student to be enrolled. On the last page of this process, you will schedule a required meeting with the district. You will be given a list of documents to bring to your meeting at the District Office. You must bring these or you may be asked to return later with them.
Please click on Registration Gateway link below to start the process:
REQUIRED REGISTRATION DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
Please bring all documents to your registration appointment.
1. Proof of age - Original birth record (with official raised seal)
2. Official immunization/shot records form from a physician's office
3. Proof of residency - at least one (1) document from the list below:
- Mortgage/Lease/Rental Agreement with name and property address
- Current utility bill showing name and service address (gas, electric or trash)
- Affidavit or Residency* - This document must be completed and notarized when presented at registration and must be accompanied by a current utility bill with the name and service address of the person with whom you reside.
4. Custody paperwork - if applicable
- Official filed court documents showing custody and residential parent
5. IEP information - if applicable
7. Parent photo identification
*The Affidavit of Residency is located on our website under forms, handbooks and links.