Kindergarten Information for the 2021-22 School Year is now available. Please use the following links for information and to learn how to register your child:
1. Watch the general information video: https://www.wevideo.com/view/2137220934
2. Please fill out the following form: http://tinyurl.com/kindergartenintentform
3. After watching the video, if you have any questions, please submit them on this form: http://tinyurl.com/northridgekinderquestions
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION AND ENROLLMENT
We use an online enrollment system, Registration Gateway. You must complete the entire
registration process for your student to be enrolled. On the last page of this process, you will
schedule a required appointment with the District Office. You will be given a list of documents to
bring to your appointment. You must bring these necessary documents or you may be asked to
reschedule your appointment.
Please go to the Registration Gateway link below to start the process:
REQUIRED REGISTRATION DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
Please bring all documents to your registration appointment.
1. Proof of age - Original birth record (with official raised seal)
2. Official immunization/shot records form from a physician's office
3. Proof of residency - at least one (1) document from the list below:
- Mortgage/Lease/Rental Agreement with name and property address
- Current utility bill showing name and service address (gas, electric or trash)
- Affidavit of Residency* - This document must be completed and notarized when presented at registration and must be accompanied by a current utility bill with the name and service address of the person with whom you reside
4. Custody paperwork - if applicable
- Official filed court documents showing custody and residential parent
5. IEP information - if applicable
7. Parent photo identification
*The Affidavit of Residency is located on our website under forms, handbooks and links.